Thursday, April 05, 2007

Pack you bags baby!!!!!!!

We received our confirmation number last night. We are very excited and are waiting to start the process with Panorama travel to get our Visa's processed. They open at 10:00 am and I will be the first call they receive. We dont really have a time frame of when we will be leaving. We are looking for the best flight that is available. So whenever that is we will book those tickets.

Please keep up the prayers and thanks to everyone for all the support. I will update as soon as I have more info.

chow,

david

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! How exciting, I am so happy for you all.

Linda O.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy & David,
How are yall?I showed every body the pictures. They all said he was adorible.Well I have to go to bed.
BYE!
luv yall,
Rebekah